QUINOA BUDDHA BOWL
Category: Quick and healthy mini meals
- 2 cups mixed Salad greens,washed and spin dry
- 1 cup Broccoli florets, washed and steamed
- Few cherry Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Apple, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Cashew nuts, lightly roasted
- ½ cup boiled Chickpeas
- 1 cup cooked Quinoa
- 2 tbsp. black Olives
- 2 tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
For the Dressing
- 3 tbsp. hung Curd
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ Cucumber
- 2 tbsp. Basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. mixed Italian herbs
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- Besides the curd, blend in all other ingredients to a smooth paste. (Add water if nee be).
- Scoop out the puree in a bowl add the curd and whisk well. Keep it aside.
- Slice the apple and soak it in chilled salted water for 10 minutes.
- In a large serving bowl, place all the ingredients as shown in the photograph.
- Pour the dressing just before serving.