Category: Health Drinks
Serves : 2
- ½ cup chopped fresh Lemongrass
- 3 cups of Water
- Chop the lemon grass, and put it in a vessel.
- Add the water and bring it to a boil.
- Cover the pot with a lid, and brew the tea on a very low flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
Good for Digestion
- Lemon grass has a component called Citral, which helps to digest food.
- Lemongrass has a cooling effect on the stomach and keeps the digestive function incheck.
- Best had after dinner.
- Lemongrass is full of antioxidants thathelp in detoxing and cleansing the system.It helps in reducing water retention and eliminating toxins from the body.
Supports in regulating high blood pressure & purifying the liver
- It is rich in potassium, which increases the urine in the body, which is known to stimulate blood circulation and helps in lowering blood pressure. The process of increasing blood circulation, in turn, helps in cleansing the liver.
Helps in naturally promoting great hair and skin
- Lemongrass is high in vitamin A, vitamin C, and full of antioxidants and they all are also essential to promote healthy skin and hair.