- 1 Zucchini (Yellow or green)
- 2 tsp. lightly toasted Pine nuts
- 4 tbsp. goat Cheese, sliced
- 2 tbsp. black Olives
- 2 tbsp. Basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin Olive oil
- 2 tsp. freshly grounded black Pepper
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. red Chilli flakes
- Salt as per taste
- Slice the zucchini into very thin rounds.
- In a serving dish, arrange them in a way that they will overlap each other.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a bowl, and pour it evenly over the zucchini.
- Garnish with pine nuts and goat cheese.