Zucchini, Bell pepper and Sweet Corn Soup
- In a cooking pot, heat the olive oil and sauté the onion and garlic, until the onion turns pink and soft.
- Add the zucchini, yellow bell pepper and corn. Sauté on slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Add water. Cover with a lid and cook for 15-20 minutes. Make sure the corn is cooked well and remove it off the flame.
- Cool the puree and blend it to a smooth consistency in a food processor.
Pour the soup back in the cooking pot. Adjust the soup by adding more water to bring it to the required consistency.Bring it to a boil.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Break the basil leaves into 2-3 pieces with your hands and add it to the soup.