Zucchini and Mozzarella Rolls
Category: Quick and Healthy Mini Meals
- 1 Large Yellow Zucchini
- 4 tbsp. Mozzarella cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 1 cup Olive and walnut pesto
- 1 cup Mexican hot sauce
- Thinly slice the yellow zucchini with a peeler, (slice it lengthwise).
- Spread pesto generously on one side of the zucchini.
- Place 3-4 cubes of mozzarella cheese at one end of the zucchini and roll it in, incorporating the pesto inside the roll.
- Close the open end with the help of a toothpick.
- Place the rolls in a serving tray.
- Drizzle the Mexican hot sauce on rolls, just before serving.