Roasted Bell pepper Salsa
- Blanch the tomatoes, peel and deseed them.
- Finely chop the tomatoes.
- Chop bell peppers lengthwise in 4 Quarters. Remove the seeds.
- Lightly grill the Bell peppers in a preheated oven at 180 Degrees C, for 10-15 minutes, until they are lightly roasted.
- Chop them into tiny squares.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the peppers, tomatoes, onions, oil, salt, and green chillies.
- Mix it well and refrigerate.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Serve with Corn chips, Lavash, or breads of your choice.