Roasted Bell Pepper and Mozzarella Crostini
Category : Appetiser
- French baguette, cut into 6 slices, lightly toasted
- 12 pieces of fresh Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Pesto sauce (http://buddhainmybackyard.com/basil-pesto/ )
- 1 yellow Bell pepper
- 1 red Bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. mixed Italian herbs seasoning
- Salt to taste
Chop the bell peppers in thick slices, roast them on a non stick flat pan with olive oil.
(Do not overcook the peppers).
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt. Keep aside.
- At the time of serving, dress the toasted bread with fresh mozzarella cheese, roastedbell pepper, and garnish with pesto sauce.