Pumpkin Carrot And Coconut Soup
- Dice the carrots, pumpkin and onions, finely chop the garlic.
- In a cooking pot, heat the olive oil, and add the garlic, sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the diced carrots, pumpkin and onion and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the water.
- Cover with a lid, and simmer on medium flame for 15-20 minutes, until the vegetables become soft.
- Add the salt and Italian seasoning and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the stove, and cool the puree.
- Blend the puree in a food processor and pour it back in the pot.
- Heat the puree and slowly blend in the coconut milk stirring it constantly.
- Add water if required to bring it to a desired consistency and bring it to a boil.
- Add the lemon juice and serve hot.