- 1 large Pear (firm)
- 2 tbsp. sliced black Olives
- 2 tbsp. green Olives
- 6 tbsp. Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch Arugula leaves
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. Chilli flakes, for garnish
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 tsp. freshly ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 inch finely grated Ginger
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- Salt as per your taste
- Thin slice the pear and soak it in a bowl of salted, chilled water for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the pear in a serving platter, layering it one over the other.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and evenly pour it over the pear.
- Garnish with black and green olives, feta cheese and arugula leaves.