- 1 ripe Mango, diced
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 Tomatoes, blanched, peeled, deseeded, and finely chopped
- ½ green Chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Put all the above ingredients in a food processor (small jar of a mixer) and blend intoa thick coarse pesto.
- Chop the mangoes into medium size chunks and keep aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients besides the mango.
- Mix it well until all the flavours are well incorporated.
- Finally, add the mango, lightly toss it and refrigerate.
Serve with Nachos, or breads of your choice.