- Pluck the mint leaves, and break them into a few pieces with your hands and put them in a vessel.
- Add the water and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pot with a lid, allowing the leaves to brew.
- Gently swirl the pot.
- Strain out the water and your tea is ready.
- Menthol has a cooling effect and helps in soothing a sore throat.
- Mint also helps as a natural digestive and gives relief for indigestion and gas.
- Helps in reducing stress, calming the mind, and brings more focus.
- It also helps in eliminating appetite naturally, without any side effects.
- It is proven to help with headaches and gallbladder problems.