Cucumber Yoghurt and Avocado Crostini
- Hang the curd in a thin muslin cloth until all the water is drained out(This should take around an hour of hanging)
- Blend the cucumber, olive oil, honey, green chilli, black pepper and salt into a smooth paste
- Fold the paste in the hung yoghurt and keep aside.
- Chop the fresh baguettes into 1 inch thick round slices (around 8 pieces).
- Lightly toast them on both sides until crisp.
- Cut the avocado to compliment the size of the bread toasts.
- On the toasted bread, place the baby spinach leaves, spread 1 tbsp. of the cucumber yoghurt, place the avocado and garnish with chilli flakes.
- Serve immediately.