CORN MAYO SANDWICH
Category: Quick and Healthy Mini Meals
- 4 Slices of fresh soft Bread
- 2 cups boiled sweet Corn
- ½ cup finely chopped Greens of the spring onion
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cube of Cheese, grated
- 1 green Chilli, very finely chopped
- 4 leaves of Lettuce, washed and dried
- 2 tsp. freshly grounded Pepper (around 50-60 twists)
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp. melted Butter
- Boil the corn with some salt. Cool it down completely before you start to prepare your sandwich.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for the bread, lettuce and butter.
- Mix them well and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Slightly toast the bread and spread the butter on one side of the bread.
- Line up the buttered side of the bread with a Lettuce leaf. (This will soak the moisture of the filling and protect the breadfrom becoming soggy).
- Evenly and generously, spread the corn filling on it and cover with one more portion of lettuce leaf, and finally close the sandwich with another slice of toasted bread.
- Ready to Serve !