- 2 multigrain Ciabatta Sandwich loaves
- ½ cup sliced Mozzarella (fresh)
- 4 tbsp. Pesto sauce (Recipe link)
- 1 Tomato (deseeded), sliced
- 2 tbsp. sliced Olives
- 1 cup fresh washed and air dried Lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt as per taste
- Slice the ciabatta breads in 2 halves, and slightly toast it in a preheated oven or a bread toaster, to a slightly crisp consistency.
- On one side of the bread, lay the lettuce leaves.
- Top it with the sliced mozzarella and tomato slices.
- Spread the pesto sauce, sprinkle the sliced olives, garnish with Italian seasoning, and salt.
Close the sandwich with the other slice and serve immediately.