AVOCADO STUFFED CROISSANTS
Category: Quick and healthy mini meals
- 2 freshly baked Croissants
- 1 cup Avocado, sliced
- ½ cup Tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp. sliced Jalapeno
- 1 tbsp. sliced Olives
- 2 tbsp. shredded Mozzarella, or cheese cubes
- 2tbsp. freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped Coriander
- 1 tbsp. mixed Italian herbs
- 2tbsp. microgreen, ¼ cup baby Spinach
- Salt as per taste
- Slice the croissant from the center, to make it into two halves.
- Toast it in a preheated oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Mix all the other ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Evenly and generously spread the mixture in the lower half of the croissant. Cover with upper half and serve.
- For a ‘To-Go Lunch’, pack this in a silver oil and keep it refrigerated.